Academic programs at the undergraduate and graduate levels that specialize in or have a specific focus in rehabilitation engineering and/or assistive technology. To request that an academic program be added to this list, please use the Contact Us form.
- Bowling Green State University
- California State University-Dominquez Hills
- California State University-Northridge
- California State University-San Diego
- Illinois Institute of Technology
- Northern Arizona University
- Rutgers University
- Southern Connecticut State University
- State University of New York, Buffalo
- Stony Brook School of Health Technology and Management
- University of Denver
- Assistive Technology Partners/Department of Bioengineering
- University of Illinois at Chicago
- University of Kentucky
- University of Michigan
- University of New Hampshire
- University of Pittsburgh
- University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
- University of Wisconsin-Stout, Stout Vocational Rehabilitation Institute
- Programs in Canada
- Programs in the United Kingdom
Colleges have used assistive technologies more effectively to improve their online learning options for students with disabilities. Today, many students with disabilities are finding the flexibility of online learning more attractive than traditional campuses. As online learning continues to grow, it is our mission to present students, including those with physical or mental disabilities, with the most up-to-date resources to keep them informed about their higher education options.
The following guidebook, College Resources for Students with Disabilities, might be useful for students considering their learning opportunities.