Registration for RESNA 2017 is open at the Hilton Riverside Hotel - 3rd Floor!
Full Conference - Three Days
Wednesday, June 28 to Friday, June 30
Wednesday, June 28 and Thursday, June 29
This option requires approval for Canadians who plan to leave early for Canada Day
One Day Only
Wednesday June 28, Thursday June 29, or Friday June 30
Monday, June 26 and Tuesday, June 27
Full Day Courses
REQURED Essential Supplies for all: $30
Please contact RESNA at email@example.com to make any course changes.
New Orleans Riverboat Dinner Cruise
Wednesday, June 28. Meet at 6:30pm.
Cruise from 7:00pm to 9:00pm on the Creole Queen Riverboat, which boards adjacent to the Hilton Riverside Hotel. This event benefits RESNA's Founders Fund and tickets costs $100 per person. This includes dinner, live music, and a drink ticket.
Join friends and colleagues for a fun night on the Mississippi River to benefit the RESNA Founders Fund! Enjoy local cuisine, live music, and incredible views of New Orleans aboard the Creole Queen, a vintage Mississippi Riverboat - all for a good cause. We will also host a raffle during the cruise to increase proceeds of the event to benefit the Founders Fund.
- Caesar Salad
- Chicken & Sausage Gumbo
- Louisiana Creole Jambalaya
- Cajun Baked Chicken
- Cajun Braised Beef Brisket
- Cajun Seafood Pasta
- Red Beans & Rice
- Corn Mac Choux
- Green Beans
- Paddlewheeler White Chocolate Bread Pudding with Whiskey Sauce
- Bread and Butter & Cornbread
- New Orleans Coffee and Iced Tea
RESNA launched the Founders Fund to support initiatives that benefit the field, including:
- Scholarships for students and emerging professionals
- Communications about the field
- Consensus-building meetings that address emerging issues.
RESNA Founders Fund honors the pioneering spirit of Tony Staros, Joe Traub, Colin McLaurin, Jim Resnick, and Doug Hobson, who created RESNA in 1979.
Purchase tickets via
- Conference registration, onsite at the 3rd Floor registration booth.
- An individual Riverboat Cruise Ticket form (Word or PDF).