RESNA 2017: Annual Conference
Mark your calendar! RESNA 2017 will be bigger and more impactful than ever.
June 26 - 27, 2017 ~ Pre Conference
June 28 - 30, 2017 ~ Conference
Join us in the Big Easy for an unparalleled networking, education and advocacy experience.
- Interactive exhibits
- Workshops on best practices in assistive technology
- Scientific research platforms and poster sessions
- Pre-conference instructional courses, including RESNA’s Fundamentals in Assistive Technology Course
- Networking events, student competitions, the Developer’s Forum, and more
Full session topics will cover the latest trends and issues in the Assistive Technology field including (partial list):
- Cognitive and Sensory Impairments
- Computer Applications and Communications
- Emerging Technology
- Job & Environmental Accommodations
- Public Policy and Advocacy
- Seating and Mobility, including Complex Rehab Technology
- Service Delivery and Outcomes
- And more!
Call for Papers
Late Breaking and Fast Tracked Emerging Research & Development Poster Session: Submission Deadline: April 7, 2017
Scientific Papers and Student Scientific Papers closed January 30, 2017
Workshop and Instructional Course Proposals closed December 9, 2016.