I didn’t receive my registration confirmation.
- Your registration confirmation email is only sent once payment is received. Please contact email@example.com to resend your confirmation email.
- If you signed up on the day of the event, it may take up to 1 hour for your account to be activated.
- You should receive an email with your authentication link to give you access to the site, where you’ll be able to set up your profile and password. Please check your junk mail folder in case it’s there.
What is the link to the Virtual site?
How do I log into the Virtual site?
- If this is your first time logging in, please click on the link in the email invitation you received from firstname.lastname@example.org to access the virtual site. Enter the email address you registered with and follow the prompts on the screen to set your password. If you have already logged in and set your password, visit https://resna2020.pathable.co/ and click on “Login.” Enter the email address you registered with and the password you created. If you do not remember your password, click the “Forgot you password?” link and follow the prompts on the screen.
- If you have any issues, contact email@example.com.
What if I wanted to register after the event starts?
- Registration for the RESNA Virtual Conference is now closed. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
What if I want to transfer my registration to a co-worker?
- Substitutions are permitted through September 16, 2020. All requests for substitutions must be made via email to email@example.com.
What if I want to cancel and receive a refund?
- Due to the nature of the virtual format for the RESNA Virtual Conference, with the ability to access conference sessions on-demand post-conference, refunds are not permitted. All purchases are final. RESNA reserves the right to cancel an event. Speakers are subject to change without notice.
What system is the RESNA 2020 Virtual Conference hosted on?
- RESNA is using a tool called Pathable to host the virtual event. Please note that many sessions within Pathable use the Zoom interface, so you must be able to utilize Zoom to attend.
What time zone does the event take place?
- All sessions will take place in Eastern Time. Please plan accordingly.
Will there be a way to test viewing a live sessions ahead of time?
- There is not a way to test a live session in advance, but we recommend visiting zoom.us/test to test your internet connection in a test meeting.
Do we need a full version of Zoom or can I join the sessions through my internet browser?
- You can join the sessions through your internet browser, however every session will utilize Zoom.
Will the RESNA mobile app be used for the RESNA Virtual Conference?
- The RESNA Virtual Conference will be available through Pathable’s web browser only. We will not be using a mobile app for this event.
How do I add sessions to my schedule?
- First, make sure you are logged in to the site. Then, navigate to the Schedule page. Each session on the schedule will have a small '+' sign in the top right corner. If you would like to add a session to your schedule, click on '+' sign. Or, click on the session to view more details. On the top right side of the page, there will be a button that says "Reserve Spot" to add that session to your schedule.
- Please note: You do not need to pre-register for any sessions and there is no limit to how many attendees can view each session. Clicking "Reserve Spot" only adds that session to your personal schedule.
How do I join a session?
- Navigate to the schedule, then click on the title of the session. Sessions will go live one minute before their scheduled start time. You can click on “Join Live Meeting” to start the broadcast. You can also start the broadcast by clicking the link in the lower-left corner in order to open the meeting within the Zoom program. Most session will open up in Zoom in a new browser window.
How do I export My Agenda to my Outlook calendar?
- You can choose to export the full agenda or your personal agenda. Click on the “Export” button on the Agenda or My Agenda page. The .ics file that downloads will create a second calendar in your Outlook.
What browsers are supported?
- For the best user experience, we recommend using Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge. Due to limitations within Zoom, attendees in Safari, Firefox or other browsers may experience audio issues.
I keep getting kicked out of the platform/asked to log in repeatedly.
- If you experience any technical difficulties, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We will address technical difficulties as quickly as possible. If you miss a session because of a technical difficulty, all session recordings will be uploaded to the platform within 24 hours.
Can I get contact info for an attendee or speaker?
- RESNA cannot give out contact info for attendees/speakers, but you are welcome to message attendees/speakers through the system. Exhibitors will receive contact information from attendees who click the “Request Info” button in their virtual booth.
Can I get contact info for an exhibitor?
- To see a full list of exhibitors click on the Exhibitors page. If you’d like to connect with an exhibitor directly, click on their logo to access their booth. Once on their booth page, click to set-up a one on one meeting, or click “Request Info” in the top right hand corner of their booth. You will then be able to leave them a message, and your contact information will be sent directly to the exhibitor. If you have any questions about any exhibitors, please contact email@example.com.
I am not appearing in the list of attendees on the site.
- If you are not appearing in the attendee list, it’s likely because you selected “No” when asked if you’d like to appear on the attendee list when logging in to the virtual platform. To update your settings so you appear, go to Account ---> Edit my profile Preferences --> Uncheck “Hide my profile from other attendees” --> Save
How do I take myself off of the directory?
- If you would like to hide your attendee profile from anyone being able to view it, you will need to update your settings. To update your settings so you appear, go to Account --> Edit my profile --> Preferences --> Check “Hide my profile from other attendees” --> Save
What if I witness any strange or unacceptable behavior in the platform?
- RESNA has implemented a code of conduct policy to define unacceptable behavior during the virtual conference. Please report any instances to firstname.lastname@example.org for staff to be informed immediately.
Education Session Questions
Is there a limit on how many people can attend the keynote sessions?
- All attendees will be able to attend all general sessions.
Will sessions be recorded?
- Yes, sessions will be recorded and will be uploaded to the platform within 24 hours.
How long will I have access to the recordings?
- The recordings will be available on the Pathable platform through March of 2021.
Can I download the session recordings?
- You will not be able to download the session recordings, but you can watch them through March of 2021. You can download presentation slide decks if the speaker provided them.
Is there a hard stop at the session end time if there are a lot of questions being asked?
- No, sessions can extend up to 10 minutes beyond the scheduled end time.
Will there be a Q&A with the speakers after a session? How do I ask a question?
- Yes, there will be a live Q&A at the end of every session. To ask a question, enter it in the Chat box within the platform.
How do I take notes and download them?
- You can take notes directly on the site. Above the chat box, click on "Notes" and type your notes in there. To download your notes, click export on the agenda page, then choose "Download Notes" from the dropdown menu.
Will the Chat box be visible to all or only to the speaker?
- The Chat box will be visible to all.
Can I ask a question verbally or only through the Chat box?
- You will be able to answer questions for the majority of the sessions via the Chat box.
Can I chat with a specific attendee or speaker?
- Within a session, no, the Chat box is available to everyone in that session. You can, however, message attendees and speakers individually by searching for them within the “People” tab.
What if the speaker wasn’t able to get to my question before the session ended?
- You can message attendees and speakers individually by searching for them within the “People” tab. We recommend asking your question that way if it was not answered during the session.
If I watch a recording of a session, will I be able to hear the Q&A?
- Yes, you will be able to listen to the audio of the Q&A. You will not be able to see the Chat, though. If you want to go back to the session within the agenda to scroll through and read the Chat, you can.
I am in the session room but no video is playing and there is no sound. I am having technical difficulties.
- If you experience any technical difficulties during a broadcasted session, please contact email@example.com. We will address technical difficulties as quickly as possible. If you miss a session because of a technical difficulty, all session recordings will be uploaded to the platform within 24 hours.
Virtual Exhibit Hall Questions
How do I access the exhibit hall?
- Click the Exhibitors page listed within the top navigation. Once there, you will see a full listing of all exhibitors involved with RESNA Virtual Conference.
I went to a booth but no one was there to talk to.
- Dedicated booth hours are listed in the chart below. Exhibitor’s Zoom booths and chat rooms will be live during these dates/times. If you’d like to connect with an exhibitor outside of the hours below, simply click the “REQUEST INFO” button in the top right corner of their booth.
- You will then be able to leave them a message, and your contact information will be sent directly to the exhibitor. You can also schedule a private meeting with a company representative by searching for them in the People page and clicking the “Schedule Meeting” or “Send Message” buttons in the top right corner.
- Wednesday, September 23 2:00 p.m. – 2:45 p.m. EDT
- Thursday, September 24 2:15 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. EDT
I am an exhibitor and can’t get into my booth/am having technical difficulties.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are having difficulties logging into your booth.
How do I set up a meeting with an attendee or speaker?
- Under the "People" dropdown menu, click on "Schedule a Meeting." On this page, follow the instructions to schedule a meeting with an attendee, exhibitor or speaker. You may schedule private meetings any time during the conference dates except during keynotes and concurrent sessions. Up to 32 people can be invited to a private meeting. An alert and an email notification will be sent to each person invited. Once the meeting invite is accepted, the meeting will automatically be added to your schedule.
Can I get contact info for an exhibitor?
- To see a full list of exhibitors, click on Exhibitors in the top navigation bar. If you’d like to connect with an exhibitor directly, click on their logo to access their booth. Once on their booth page, click to set-up a one on one meeting, or click “REQUEST INFO” in the top right hand corner of their booth. You will then be able to leave them a message, and your contact information will be sent directly to the exhibitor.
- If you have any questions about any exhibitors, please contact email@example.com.
Are there any virtual Networking Experiences where I can meet other attendees?
- Yes! On Wednesday and Thursday morning beginning at 10am EST, we will have an open coffee chat where attendees can stop by before the main programming begins to network with one another.
What is RESNA Game and how do I play?
- New this year is the Starship RESNA Game, where you can earn points by completing different activities during the event, which can be found on the Game tab in the top navigation bar. The Leaderboard will display the top attendees with the most points. At the end of the event, the top three attendees with the most points will each win a prize from the RESNA store. Exhibitors are not eligible to win the prizes.