Assistive Technology Device (ATD) education and training is focused on the features, function and provision pertaining to a specific manufacturer’s products or a category of products.
- Assistive Technology Industry Association (ATIA) [Learning, Communication, Sensory, Education, Vocation]
- Bodypoint Designs [Mobility (pelvic and trunk support)]
- Otto Bock [Mobility] ]
- Pride Mobility/Quantum Rehab Professional Education Partnership [Mobility]
- Sunrise Medical Steps Program [Mobility]
- Three Rivers Holdings [Mobility (upper limb preservation in manual wheelchair users)]
- Ablenet (Learning, Communication, Computer Access, EADLs and more)