Evaluate your conference sessions and receive your CEUs.
Before you click on the link below, you must first log into your RESNA account. Please check the top right corner of your browser window to determine whether you're logged in. Once you determine that you're logged in return to this page and click on the link below. and enter the Conference Evaluation and CEU Tracking system: http://www.resna.org/express-evaluations.
Once you arrive at the Express Evaluations site, you'll be able to evaluate the sessions you attended. The system will generate a transcript and a certificate that indicates the total amount of CEUs you earned at the conference. You will have the option to print the documents or email them to yourself. if you're unable to evaluate your individual sessions you attended, then you may have forgotten to login to the RESNA website before clicking on the link above.
Note: Clicking on the link above while you're logged into your account on the RESNA website will trigger your session(s) to become activated in the Express Evaluations site.
To receive RESNA CEUs for your conference activities, you'll need to perform the following steps:
- Obtain your CEU Tracking Sheet when you check in at the registration desk. You must bring your CEU tracking sheet to each scheduled educational session you attend.
- At the end of each session, a room monitor will read a "session code" number. Record this number along with the session title on your CEU Tracking Sheet.
- After the conference has ended, you must log into RESNA's online Conference Evaluation system and evaluate each session you attended. You'll need to enter in the session code from your CEU Tracking Sheet in order to evaluate a session. Once you've evaluated the sessions you attended, the evaluation system will generate a transcript and a certificate that indicates the total amount of RESNA CEUs you earned at the conference. You can print out these documents or email them to yourself.
The Express Evaluation link will be activated during the conference. CEUs will be offered for the following...
Attendees of RESNA 2018 are eligible to earn RESNA continuing education credits (RESNA CEUs) for their participation in this professional development event.
The CEUs will be awarded for the activities listed below. When planning your agenda, be sure to view the Schedule-at-a-Glance to determine which events you will attend. Please note that the schedule is subject to change, and the CEUs offered per day cannot be guaranteed.
During the conference (July 11 - July 15) CEUs are available to those who attend the scheduled sessions
- 1.4 IACET CEUs will be awarded to those who complete the Fundamentals Course July 11 and 12
- Up to .7 RESNA CEUs will be awarded to those who complete the offered Instructional Courses on July 12
- Up to .1 RESNA CEUs will be awarded to those who complete the offered Workshops July 13 to 15
- Up to .15 RESNA CEUs will be awarded to those who complete the offered Plenaries July 13 to 15
- Up to .175 RESNA CEUs will be awarded to those who complete the Poster Sessions, July 13 and 14
In order to earn CEUs, attendees will be required to complete an online evaluation using session codes provided during each session attended. (For those who attend the Fundamentals course, a post-course quiz must also be passed.)
Please see below for more information.
|Wednesday, July 11th|
|ATP Fundamentals Course Day 1||8:30 am - 5:30 pm||1.4 total CEUs for the 2-day course|
|Thursday, July 12th|
|ATP Fundamentals Course Day 2||8:30 am - 5:30 pm||1.4 total CEUs for the 2-day course|
|Full day IC(s)||8:30 am - 5:30 pm||.7 CEUs|
|Half day IC(s) Morning||8:30 am - 12:30 pm||.375 CEUs|
|Half day IC(s) Evening||1:30 pm - 5:30 pm||.375 CEUs|
|Friday, July 13th|
|Workshop Session 1||8:00 am - 9:00 am||.1 CEUs|
|Plenary 1||9:00 am - 10:30 am||.15 CEUs|
|Workshop Session 2||11:00 am - 12:00 pm||.1 CEUs|
|Workshop Session 3||1:15 pm - 2:15 pm||.1 CEUs|
|Poster Session 1||2:15 pm - 4:00 pm||.175 CEUs|
|Workshop Session 4||4:00 pm - 5:00 pm||.1 CEUs|
|Saturday, July 14th|
|Plenary 2||9:00 am - 10:30 am||.15 CEUs|
|Workshop Session 5||11:00 am - 12:00 pm||.1 CEUs|
|Workshop Session 6||2:00 pm - 3:00 pm||.1 CEUs|
|Workshop Session 7||3:15 pm - 4:15 pm||.1 CEUs|
|Poster Session 2||4:15 pm - 5:45 pm||.175 CEUs|
|Sunday July 15th|
|Workshop Session 8||8:00 am - 9:00 am||.1 CEUs|
|Workshop Session 9||9:30 am - 10:30 am||.1 CEUs|
|Plenary 3||10:30 am - 12:00 pm||.15 CEUs|
Pre-Conference (July 11-12):
- Fundamentals Course: 1.4 IACET CEUs
- One Half-day instructional course (with one 15-minute break): 0.375 RESNA CEUs
- Full day instructional course (8:30 to 5:30, with a one-hour lunch break plus two 15-minute breaks): 0.7 RESNA CEUs
Full Conference (July 13-15):
- 1 hour workshop: 0.1 RESNA CEU
- 1.5 poster sessions: 0.175 RESNA CEUs
- Plenary session: 0.15 RESNA CEUs