Toronto, Ontario is served by two airports, one an international hub and the other a regional airport. Both are minutes from the downtown core.
Toronto Pearson International Airport: The primary international airport serving Toronto, its metropolitan area, and surrounding region known as the Golden Horseshoe in the province of Ontario, Canada. Wikipedia
- Address: 6301 Silver Dart Dr, Mississauga, ON L5P 1B2, Canada
- Code: YYZ
- Phone: +1 416-247-7678
- Accessible parking issuance will continue to be managed by the GTAA Parking and Ground Transportation Office. Please contact email@example.com for details.
- At the taxi/limousine stands at terminals on the arrival curb, ask the Curbside Customer Service Representative to arrange a van for person with disability.
Toronto Pearson’s Terminal LINK Train is fully accessible and connects you between Terminals 1 and 3, the Value Park Lot, Viscount Station, Employee Parking Lots and hotels in a matter of minutes.
Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport: A small regional airport located on the Toronto Islands in Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Address: 2 Eireann Quay, Toronto, ON M5V 1A1, Canada
- Code: YTZ
- Phone: +1 416-203-6942
- If you’re planning to fly in or out of Billy Bishop Airport it’s important to let your air carrier and/or travel agent know that you require special assistance when you make your flight reservation. Your air carrier can provide information on the use of wheelchairs, a passenger escort service, transportation within the airport, and support in checking in, boarding, and arriving at your destination.
- All parking lots are fully accessible with designated parking spots marked by the Universal Access Symbol. To use one of these spots simply display your valid Accessible Parking Permit on your vehicle.
- Accessibility requests at the airport can be made through this contact page.