RESNA's 2019 Conference (RehabWeek 2019) Plenary Speakers
Tuesday, June 25th
- 08:00 - David Putrino, PhD - Director of Rehabilitation Innovation, Mount Sinai Health System, New York, NY, USA
- 13:45 - Deborah Backus, PT, Ph.D., FACRM - Director of MS Research, Shepherd Center, Altanta, GA, USA
Wednesday, June 26th
- 08:00 - Mark Stephan - Member of the Board of Directors, Shirley Ryan Ability Lab, Chicago, USA
- 13:45 - Claude Tardif - Prosthetist (Orthotist), Rehabilitation and Mobility Device Services Advisor, for the ICRC
Thursday, June 27th
- 08:00 - Katherine J. Kuchenbecker, PhD - Director and Scientific Member, Max Planck Institute for Intelligent Systems, Stuttgart, Germany
- 13:45 - Geoff Fernie, CM, PhD, PEng, CEng, FCAHS - Professor at University of Toronto and Senior Scientist at the Toronto Rehabilitation Institute - UHN, will be presenting the Colin McLaurin Distinguished Lectureship Award Lecture
Dr. Fernie will present RESNA's Colin McLaurin Distinguished Lectureship Award Lecture, which recognizes a scholar and leader who has made substantial and innovative contributions to the field of rehabilitation engineering and assistive technology through research, education, and/or practice. See Dr. Fernie's TEDxMaastricht Talk, "What might destroy our dreams of a happy long life?"
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.