Full Program for RESNA 2018
The 2018 Program will be available soon.
Programs from earlier conferences are available on request.
Conference Schedule (subject to change)
Please visit the Workshops page for handouts made available by the conference presenters.
Designed by and for people passionate about the use of assistive technology to improve the health and well-being of people with disabilities, RESNA 2018 offers pre-conference instructional courses, thought-provoking plenary sessions, practical workshops covering different areas and types of assistive technologies, scientific paper platform and poster sessions, and an assistive technology exhibit hall.
The conference also includes networking events, a student design competition, a student scientific paper competition, a Developer's Forum and collaborative workshops.
Who Should Attend
- Assistive Technologists
- Rehabilitation Engineers
- Therapists - OT, PT, SLP
- Vocational Rehab Professionals/Counselors
- Suppliers / Manufacturers
- AT Program Directors
Links to More Information
- Full Conference at a glance
- Pre-Conference Session Instructional Courses and AT Fundamentals Course
- Plenary Sessions
- Scientific Paper Platform
- Poster Sessions
Proceedings and Paper Presentations
Conference proceedings from past years of the RESNA Annual Conference are posted and available on the website. The categories are:
- Computer Applications and Communications
- Job Accommodations and Ergonomics
- Wheelchair Seating
- Wheelchair Mobility
- Public Policy, Advocacy, and Education
- Technology for Cognition and Sensory Impairments
- Outcomes and Quantitative Measurements