Become a Sponsor or Exhibitor at RESNA's 2018 conference
July 11 - 15, 2018
For Current Sponsors and Exhibitors
We're glad that our favorite partners and many new ones are joining us in Arlington this July. You should have received an email with information relevant to you. However, you can refer here for the following documents
- Exhibit Hall Floorplan: Located in Independence Hall A & B of the Hyatt Regency Crystal City
- Decorator Kit: Send your material for the exhibit hall and order items for your space.
- Exhibitor Registration: Register your exhibit hall representatives.
- Brand Presence: Submit your organizations' description, website, and social media presence for the RESNA App/program.
- App Opportunities: If your sponsorship includes or you want to purchase app advertsing opportunities, please use this form. You can view the app at the following locations...
If you need help or would like to submit your forms, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
AT Exhibit Hall-only Registration (for Sponsors and Exhibitors)
AT Exhibit Hall Information
20’ x 20’ Booth
- Platinum Sponsorship
10’ X 20’ Booths
- Gold Sonsorship
10’ X 10 Booths
- Silver Sponsorship (Prominent Location)
- Bronze Sponsorship (Bronze Row)
- RERC Row
- 6’ Table Top Spaces
- 4’ x 8’ Posters
- Thursday July 12, 2018 12:00 PM - 5:30 PM
- Friday July 13, 2018 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Saturday July 14, 2018 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Saturday evening July 14, 2018 5:00 PM - 8:00 PM
RESNA's 2018 Conference in Washington, DC is the ultimate resource for assistive technology products and services. More than 500 decision-makers will attend the conference to see innovative technology, find new suppliers, learn about best practices, meet with current and prospective customers, and network with industry leaders. Conference attendees are key decision makers who influence purchasing decisions in their universities, clinics, and private practices.
New! RESNA App
- Messages - Attendees can share updates and ideas easily with short posts.
- Photos - Participants post event photos right on the activity stream.
- Introductions - When participants join the app they’re featured on the activity stream.
- Quick Polls - Engage users and get instant event feedback with real-time polling.
- Private Messages - Direct messages between attendees foster deeper connections.
- Notification Center - Users see likes, comments and push notifications at a glance.
- Quantify engagement - Measure app adoption, social engagement and many other metrics all in real time.
- Identify influencers - See which attendees are contributing the most and shaping the conversation at your event.
- Analyze sentiment - Understand attendee sentiment of your content through views, ratings and reviews.
- Report sponsor ROI - Get real-time analytics like trending sponsors and most popular ads.
- Advertising contract and payment deadline to reserve ad space: Friday, April 27
- Contracts received after Monday, April 30, must include an additional $200
- Deadline for artwork (high resolution - PDF, JPG, etc.): Friday, June 29
Questions? Contact email@example.com.