SUBMISSIONS PORTAL FOR 2020 IS NOW OPEN
Selected Conference Pre-Conference Instructional Courses, RESNA Workshops, and Scientific Papers/Posters will be presented between July 8-11, 2020.
RESNA 2020 Instructions
- Any research substantially performed while the lead author(s) is/are full time student(s) in either an undergraduate or graduate academic program is eligible for the competition.
- More than one paper can be submitted to the competition, but no student will receive more than one honoraria per year.
- The same paper cannot be submitted to both the Student Design and Student Scientific Paper competitions.
- When submitting a paper, the author must include a Letter of Certification from a faculty member verifying that the first author was a student and carried out a majority of the work presented in the paper.
Authors of accepted Student Scientific Papers will be expected to present their work at the conference. The five highest scoring submissions will be considered the winners of the competition and will be presented in a special Platform Session at the conference. All other submissions that are accepted to the conference will be asked to present their work through an Interactive Poster Session presentation at the conference.
- All authors considering the abstract-only publication option should investigate the requirements of their targeted journal, and students are encouraged to consult with their advisor.
- Authors who wish to submit their paper to the RESNA Assistive Technology Journal do not need to limit their publication to an abstract, as the conference proceedings is not considered to be prior publication by the Journal editors.
Papers must be submitted online via the RESNA Conference Paper Submission CMT Site no later than Saturday, February 15th, 2020, at 11:59 PM EDT.