RESNA 2017: New Orleans, LA
This RESNA Student Design Competition site mirrors the information here.
The site is a joint project of RESNA and the RERC on AAC. It contains student presentations that were accepted to RESNA conferences from 2010 to present. It also provides information for upcoming competitions. RESNA 2018 will be held in Washington, DC.
First Place (and 2017 TREAT Prize Winner)
"tÜthbrush: the U-shaped toothbrush"
- Zoé Lauters, Steven Erickson, Dylan DeBerardine, Justin Deithorn, Fernando Baez, Carlos Gonzalez, Jon Carlos Brezina, University of Central Florida
"ChairStairs: AT Device for Wheelchair-to-Ground Transfers"
- Abilee Kellett & Justin Turner (University of British Columbia), University of British Columbia
"Evaluation Software for Computer Application Methods"
- Robert Gobao, Kevin Brennan, Jacob Colega, Cody Dapper, James Nixon, Trevor Reed, Phil Mongiat, Pennsylvania State University
"FLICO: Upper Limb Exercise Device for Home Rehabilitation"
- Won-Hoe Gu, Hong-joong Jeong, Ye-Rin Cha, Youn-Kyung Kang, Min-sung Lee, Jung-Yeon Kim, Soon Chun Hyang University
"Plugs for Molly"
- Ryan O’Rourke, Anna Gurevich, Jon Pedersen, Stanford University
"Single Switch Technology for Teaching Adolescents to Scan"
- Eric Kilmer, James Udischas, Katelyn McGee, Meghan Reige, Pennsylvania State University
"Adjustable Grab Bar: A Height Adjustable Grab bar Using a Hand Crank"
- Bradley Zakaib, Colin Goodman, Kristyn Zoschke, Queen’s University
"AXIS: Portable Folding Wheelchair Transfer Board"
- Sherrie Yang, Elliott Davis, Bogdan Dimitriu, Mary Boyajian, CalTech & Art Centre College of Design