SUBMISSIONS FOR 2019 ARE CLOSED
Selected Conference Pre-Conference Instructional Courses (AKA RehabWeek Workshops), RESNA Workshops/Symposia, and Scientific Papers will be presented between June 24-28, 2019
RESNA 2019 Instructions
Please review the appropriate document for your submission type to find instructions about the form, review criteria and process, and FAQs
- Workshop Proposal Instructions
- Workshop Proposal Submission Form
Workshops distinguish themselves in the field because the presenters work to make the learning experience innovative, interdisciplinary, and informative.
- Presenters should aim to:
- Deliver current information,
- Have a well-organized structure that stimulates and facilitates learning, and
- Include discussions that draw on the participants’ own expertise.
- Symposium Proposal instructions
- Symposium Poposal Submission Form
RESNA’s Symposia are similar to workshops but are presented by a minimum of three (3) experts / specialists who deliver short addresses on a topic or on related topics. The symposium format is encouraged this year. Audience engagement is vital and 3 or more content experts are sure to offer an audience great opportunity for vast expertise available for audience questions and answers.
Presenters should make the experience innovative, interdisciplinary, and informative by:
- Delivering current information,
- Having a well-organized structure that stimulates and facilitates learning, and
- Including discussions that draw on the participants’ own expertise.
- Presenters should make the experience innovative, interdisciplinary, and informative by:
Presenters can conduct the 90-minute sessions in a variety of formats with a single speaker (workshops) or panel of speakers (symposium); hands-on demonstrations; audience-driven show & tells and other types of creative methods of information exchange. Each session must include a visual component (such as a PowerPoint presentation), a hands-on or demonstration component where possible, handouts, and at least a 15-minute, well-moderated discussion period. We encouraging proposals to use audience participation and group activities for more interactive sessions as a primary mechanism for sharing information and learning.
RESNA 2019 Forms
Once you've reviewed the instructions, please complete the proposal form below. This will request the topic and author information necessary to submit the proposal.
How to Submit
Once you've completed the proposal form, please visit the RESNA “Online Submission System" to submit the document. You'll be prompted to include some contact information and supporting documents. Please read the instructions for the submission type as this could include...
- Your full paper including all tables, charts, and figures placed appropriately.
- Alternative text for all non-text elements of your paper, and any photos included in your paper submitted separately.
- A blinded copy of the full paper. The blinded copy will be the full paper minus the names of all of the author names and affiliations, as well as any acknowledgement and references to your previous work.
- Ensure that all reviewing comments and "track changes" edits have been removed prior to saving the blinded version.
Upon submission of your proposal(s) on the “Online Submission System,” the screen will present “Submission Successfully Saved.” This is the only confirmation message, as the system does not automatically send one.
For additional questions about the RehabWeek 2019/ RESNA 2019 Conference, contact email@example.com or phone (703) 524-6686, Ext. 304.