Annual Conference Archive
RESNA will join RehabWeek 2019 in Toronto, Canada, from June 24 – 28, 2019. The perfect place to unite innovative and successful minds in rehabilitation technology. The week-long event brings together different conferences in the field of rehabilitation technology.
Six organizations will be part of RehabWeek 2019, namely
- American Congress of Rehabilitation Medicine (ACRM)
- International Consortium on Rehabilitation Robotics (ICORR)
- International Functional Electrical Stimulation Society (IFESS)
- International Industry Society in Advanced Rehabilitation Technology (IISART)
- International Society for Prosthetics and Orthotics (ISPO)
- Rehabilitation Engineering, Assistive Technology Society of North America (RESNA)
For more information visit RehabWeek.org.
- Conference Program
- Conference Schedule
- Pre-Conference Sessions
- Plenary Sessions
- Workshop Sessions
- Developers Showcase
You will be notified when registration opens. Contact email@example.com with any questions
- Interactive exhibits
RehabWeek Workshops (these are similar to what RESNA calls Instructional Courses) common slots on June 24
- We invite you to submit a proposal for the RehabWeek workshop day on June 24th! We will accept proposals that revolve around the topic of the development and application of advanced rehabilitation technology. More information and the submission portal can be found on the RehabWeek website.
- The deadline for RehabWeek workshop proposals is October 1, 2018.
Workshops from June 25-27
- 1.5 hours for morning and afternoon RESNA workshop sessions
- Scientific research platforms and poster sessions
- RESNA’s Fundamentals in Assistive Technology Course
- Networking events, student competitions, the Developer’s Showcase, and more
Full session topics will cover the latest trends and issues in the Assistive Technology field including (partial list):