- RESNA Newsbriefs – free, weekly e-newsletter featuring assistive technology news articles from all over the world along with organizational news. Follow this link to sign up.
- Assistive Technology Journal – RESNA’s prestigious scientific journal devoted to assistive technology resource. Members receive a free subscription. Link to more AT Journal information.
- RESNA Position Papers and Position Guides – Position papers are official statements summarizing evidence and expert advice on specific AT devices, service delivery, and evaluation. Position papers provide a rationale for decision-making and professional skills by practitioners, and explain the medical or functional necessity of AT devices and services for policymakers and funding sources. Follow this link to the Position Paper web page.
RESNA in the News
- "Locally made wheelchair aid wins award," Coast Reporter - July 2017
- "Neil Squire Society Awarded RESNA's Most Disruptive Technology Award," Market Wired - July 2017
- "Wheelchair Mobility: Ho Far Has it Progressed?" School Transportation News - March 2017
- "Proper Placement: A Renewed Focus on Securement Training," School Transportation News - March 2017
- "New Robotics Technology Brings Standing and Mobility to Wheelchair Users," PR Newswire - March 2017
- "Donora nonprofit provides free devices to promote independent living," Observer Reporter - March 2017
- "Continuing Education and Employee Training," HomeCare - September 2016
- "Bay Area tech innovators honored for helping the disabled," The Mercury News - August 2016
- "National Disability Institute, Spring Bank and Bronx Independent Living Services Launch Assistive Technology Loan Program in New York," NAsdaq Global Newswire - April 2016
What is assistive technology?
What is rehabilitation engineering?
What are examples of assistive technology devices?
What is the career path of an assistive technology professional?
Visit the Knowledge Center of the website for information about:
- Common AT terminology (Glossary)
- University or academic programs
- Peer organizations
- Testing Laboratories
- Position Papers & Resource Guides
- Government Relations and Public Policy
Currently, advertising opportunities available with RESNA include:
- Newsbriefs (weekly e-mail newsletter)
Manager, Association Products
- Website advertising through our Media Planner.
- Print advertising through the RESNA Annual Conference.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.