Date: Monday, December 18, 2023
Associate Editors are key members of the journal Editorial Board and are responsible for guiding manuscripts through the peer review process. This is a volunteer service position which gives you an opportunity to be involved in strengthening peer review in the field of assistive technology and helping to set journal direction as a member of the Editorial Board. Other benefits of volunteering are:
- Enjoy an opportunity for professional development.
- Fulfill any academic service requirement.
- Build your network of AT colleagues.
- Be recognized as a leader in the field.
Candidates for this volunteer position should be:
- Engaged in academic publishing and have a strong publication record.
- Experienced as a peer reviewer.
- Experienced with a range of assistive technologies.
Individuals at any career stage with sufficient publication experience will be considered. We are particularly seeking applications from people with experience in the areas of orthotics and prosthetics, communication, hearing, vision, education technology, cognition, mental health, tehealth/teleAT, workplace accommodations, wearable and/or digital AT, and AT service provision.
To apply, please complete the form below, and email a copy of a covering letter and CV with publication record to email@example.com.