The AT Forum is a non-moderated community for discussions and exchange of ideas on assistive technologies and applications. It is open to RESNA members and nonmembers. The AT Forum is accessible via RESNA Connect, which is open to anyone with a RESNA profile. If you do not already have a RESNA profile, you can easily create an account.
Appropriate AT Forum postings include:
- Discussion and non-commercial announcements about new technologies or a particular piece of equipment
- Questions about technologies, possible solutions, problem solving, resources, funding, ethics, etc.
- Announcements of upcoming conferences & feedback about past ones
- Ideas for instructional courses, special sessions, etc.
- Announcements of general interest to the field
You should feel comfortable asking questions no matter how naive you think you may sound. Asking questions is the best way to ensure that you are providing the most current and appropriate solutions. Not only will you benefit, but the people you serve will benefit as well.
Access AT Forum