Have an impact on the quality of assistive technology academic programs by joining the CoA-Rate Advisory Council! The purpose of the Advisory Council is to provide industry advice and counsel to the CoA-Rate Board and its standards.
Who Can Join
- Employers or others who hire people trained and knowledgeable in assistive technology
- Those that have an interest in disability and technology education
Please note: Advisory Council members are non-voting members of the CoA-RATE.
- Advisory Council members will be invited to attend and participate in all monthly CoA-RATE meetings.
- Additionally, the Advisory Council will meet once per calendar year with CoA-RATE and accredited program leads to discuss workforce development and ongoing industry trends.
- Company logo featured on the RESNA CoA-Rate webpages as an Advisory Council member
- The annual fee is $1,000.
Special Incentive to Join Now
Join before December 1, 2020, and have your membership extend through 2021. Contact the RESNA Executive Office at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.