RESNA is pleased to present a new and improved User Portal, designed to create a more welcoming and easier experience for its users, beginning on Monday, August 30, 2021.
What is RESNA's User Portal?
The User Portal is accessed when you click "Login" on RESNA's webpage. It is where you can edit your profile, register for an event, or pay for a RESNA invoice.
What is Different?
Improvements to the User Portal include:
- Improved communication of upcoming events
- Mobile responsive and accessible design
- Simple navigation with intuitive pathways to information
What You Will Need to Do
To ensure your access to RESNA resources and web pages are not interrupted, please take the following actions.
- Update Your Password: in order to access content, you must update your password when you first log into RESNA's website on or after August 30, 2021. Your username remains the same; simply update your password when prompted, then explore!
- Review Your Profile: Once logged in, ensure your profile has your most up-to-date contact information so you can connect with others. We use your profile and contact information to communicate key RESNA information and ensure inclusion in programs.
A New User Portal training webinar resource is available as a reference to learn how to best practices on accessing, updating, navigating, and engaging with other AT professionals within the portal.
The video will review:
- How to update your profile and password reset
- How to browse and register for upcoming RESNA events
- How to purchase a membership
- How to access the RESNA shop, where you are able to purchase quizzes, ATP exam applications, brochures, and more
- How to set your communication preferences
- How to save a payment method
- How to access RESNA Connect
- ...and more!
Access RESNA's New User Portal Training Webinar