Enter the RESNA Universe!
We are excited to announce the RESNA 2020 Virtual Conference, taking place September 23-24, 2020! The RESNA 2020 Virtual Conference will bring together assistive technology professionals from a variety of disciplines to exchange ideas about the latest innovations and research helping people with disabilities lead independent, healthy lives.
The educational content featured at the RESNA 2020 Virtual Conference drives innovation and research in the assistive technology community. Earn up to 2.0 IACET CEUs!
Registering for this year’s virtual experience will grant you access to a recorded version of EVERY educational session offered, allowing you to experience more content than ever before. The new virtual format will also allow you to directly contact speakers and attendees and provide opportunities for you to connect outside of the conference.
Join us for this virtual experience to celebrate the 40th Anniversary of RESNA where we will be celebrating innovations of the last 40 years, while inspiring the next generation to boldly go where AT has never gone before!
What to Expect
- 20 Educational Workshops
- Earn up to 2.0 IACET CEUs
- Keynote Speakers on both days of the virtual conference
- Discuss the latest in AT research at 7 scientific paper platform sessions
- Check out the Student Design Competition to see what the future of AT looks like
- Explore the Virtual Exhibit Hall to see how companies are innovating and learn new ideas for tackling the challenges you face
- Honor your fellow AT Professional during the RESNA Awards
- Create a virtual profile with full contact information so you can can message EVERYONE in the RESNA Universe during the virtual conference and set up time to connect afterwards
Who You Will Meet Virtually
- Technology Developers