The RESNA 2021 Virtual Conference, taking place July 7 – 9, 2021, will bring together assistive technology professionals from a variety of disciplines to exchange ideas about the latest innovations and research helping people with disabilities lead independent, healthy lives.
The educational content featured at the RESNA 2021 Virtual Conference drives innovation and research in the assistive technology community. Earn up to 3.6 IACET CEUs!
Registering for this year’s virtual experience will grant you access to a recorded version of EVERY educational session offered, allowing you to experience more content than ever before. The virtual format will also allow you to directly contact speakers and attendees and provide opportunities for you to connect outside of the conference.
What to Expect
- 24 Standard Sessions
- 12 Buzz Sessions
- 3 Masterclass Sessions
- Earn up to 3.6 IACET CEUs
- 2 Keynote speakers
- Discuss the latest in AT research at 7 scientific paper platform sessions
- Check out the Student Design Competition to see what the future of AT looks like
- Take part in an interactive virtual Developer’s Showcase, featuring technologies in development
- Explore the Virtual Exhibit Hall to see how companies are innovating and learn new ideas for tackling the challenges you face
- Honor your fellow AT Professional during the RESNA Awards
- Create a virtual profile with full contact information so you can message EVERY attendee during the virtual conference and set up time to connect afterwards
Who You Will Meet Virtually
- Rehab Engineers
- Technology Developers
- And More
RESNA is accredited by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET). RESNA complies with the ANSI/IACET Standard, which is recognized internationally as a standard of excellence in instructional practices. As a result of this accreditation, RESNA is authorized to issue the IACET CEU.