ATP Fundamentals Course Overview
Led by a RESNA authorized instructor and current ATP, this training seminar provides a comprehensive review of assistive technology concepts and industry best practices. Several types of activities are used throughout the course to reinforce topics and increase knowledge retention. These activities include open ended questions from the instructor to the students, matching and poll questions, group activities, open/closed questions, and group discussions. This interactive learning technique is based on sound adult learning theories.
RESNA not only offers public and private onsite courses, but also hosts online instructor-led courses designed as a convenient, cost-efficient and effective way for busy AT professionals to participate.
- Taught by an authorized RESNA instructor and current ATP
- Collaboration with classmates
- Real-world learning activities and scenarios
- Access to online Practice Exam - complete with diagnostic scoring
- Registration option that includes supplemental reading, Fundamentals in Assistive Technology, 4th Ed
This training course will help candidates review and refresh their assistive technology knowledge and help identify areas they need to study for the ATP exam.
Visit here to find out about upcoming in-person or online classes.
To request a private class for a group or organization, contact the RESNA office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 202-367-1121.