It's easy to renew your RESNA membership!
- Login to the RESNA site; you will be taken to your customer portal.
- Scroll to the "My Membership" section on the left-hand side.
- Click on the link under the second bullet labeled "My Memberships" to renew your membership. The link will say "View" and then the name of your membership: Regular, Student, etc.
- Members may also receive a printed copy of the Assistive Technology Journal for an additional $30 annual fee. You will be able to add that selection during the on-line renewal process.
- Enter your credit card details and click "Place Order."
You will receive an e-mail confirming that your membership has been renewed. If you have any questions or problems, please contact the RESNA office at 703-524-6686 ext. 306 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If your membership lapsed more than 9 months ago, you will need to fill out the membership form and send it to the RESNA office via fax (703) 524-6630 or mail, 1560 Wilson Blvd, Suite 850, Arlington, VA 22209.