RESNA offers assistive technology professionals continuing education courses, webinars and other opportunities for learning. We strive to offer continuing education in seating and mobility, AAC, computer access, special education, AT fundamentals, and job accommodations. RESNA members receive a discount on registration fees.
- Courses: In-person, instructional courses offered throughout the year in different locations across the United States and Canada. Current courses include Fundamentals in Assistive Technology and Advanced Seating Workshop.
- Webinars: One-hour webinars on various topics offered throughout the month; topics include seating & mobility, AAC, computer access, mobile apps and more. Purchase past webinars through the webinar archive.
- Quizzes: RESNA offers a variety of quizzes based on selected articles in each issue of Assistive Technology Journal.
- Publications: RESNA has publications on the RESNA Store and a print order form - please fax this to (703) 524-6630
Annual Conference: RESNA's annual conference provides multiple opportunities for continuing education, with three days of workshops, pre-conference instructional courses, and more.
- Registrants can submit conference CEUs after the annual conference.
New courses and webinars are continuously scheduled throughout the year. RESNA members and certified professionals receive regular notices when new offerings are scheduled. If you are not a RESNA member or a certified professional and would like to receive these notices, follow this link to subscribe to Newsbriefs, RESNA's free weekly e-newsletter.
RESNA has been accredited through July 2021 as an Authorized Provider by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET), 1760 Old Meadow Road, Suite 500, McLean, VA 22102.
In obtaining this accreditation, RESNA has demonstrated that it complies with the ANSI/IACET Standard which is recognized internationally as a standard of good practice. As a result of its Authorized Provider status, RESNA is authorized to offer IACET Continuing Education Units (CEUs) for its programs that qualify under the ANSI/IACET Standard.
RESNA awards IACET CEUs for its "Fundamentals in Assistive Technology" course and for select webinars. (These webinars will include a notation about IACET CEU status on their registration pages.) RESNA CEUs are awarded for other continuing education activities.
For more information about CEUs, please read RESNA's Continuing Education Policies.
If your organization offers training, education, webinars, conferences or any other form of professional development activities within the AT space, and you wish to be able to award your attendees with RESNA CEU's, please contact the Director of Certification and Education.