IC7 Half Day Afternoon: Measurement Approaches and Tools for the Accessibility of the Built Environment
Magazine, 3rd Floor
How to Register
- Full Conference with Pre-Conference Option - if you wish to register for this course as well as the full, three-day conference
- Canadian Two-Day (Wed. and Thurs.) with Pre-Conference Option - if you wish to register for this course and are approved for this special, two-day conference
- One-Day Conference (Wed., Thurs., or Fri.) with Pre-Conference Option - if you wish to register for this course as well as one day of the conference
- Pre-Conference Only - if you wish to only register for this course
Job & Environmental Accommodation – Including Ergonomics: Access to employment, education, or built environments, ergonomics, farming and other rural interventions, EADL systems, universal design of products, places & systems, home accessibility, liability and legal issues associated with home access and workplace modifications.
Other: Assessment and Measurement
- Articulate factors that contribute to the need of home assessments.
- Identify and review assessments for application in home settings.
- Discuss future directions and implications of home assessments to support evidence-based practice.
- Experience features of web and mobile based environmental assessments for application
- Multiple speaker lecture with discussion period