Thank you so much to those who were able to attend our Q&A webinar on May 31!
Please click the links below for presentation requirements, presenter resources, and recordings of our chat:
- The Session Information Form: This was due 5/31! If you are not sure you or your team have turned it in, please take the time to fill it out today.
- The recording of the Q&A webinar
- A Dropbox with the links for the following information:
- PowerPoint template to be used for your slides
- Presenter Marketing Toolkit
- The slides from the webinar presentation
- May 31st: The session information form was due! Without this we cannot guarantee your AV needs will be met and your session might not qualify for IACET CEUs. Please turn this in today – it takes less than 10 minutes!
- June 20th is the deadline for your PowerPoint slides!
- July 24th: See you at the registration table!
Frequently Asked Questions
- How much is conference registration for speakers?
As a speaker, you are eligible for a registration discount. Check your email for your registration discount code!
- How do I know when my presentation is?
You should have received an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with your presentation details. Please let us know if you have any questions.
- My PowerPoint is too large to submit via email, how can I share this with you?
We recommend using wetransfer.com or a Dropbox account that we can download from, should you have one to use.
Don't forget to use the speaker marketing toolkit to advertise your session and share your research!