ATP Review Courses, Seminars, Workshops
ATP Fundamentals Course Overview
Led by a RESNA authorized instructor and current ATP, this training seminar provides a comprehensive review of assistive technology concepts and industry best practices, covering the 5 domains of the ATP Body of Knowledge (ATBOK):
- ASSESSMENT OF NEED
- DEVELOPMENT OF INTERVENTION STRATEGIES - ACTION PLAN
- IMPLEMENTATION OF INTERVENTION (ONCE FUNDED)
- EVALUATION OF INTERVENTION (FOLLOW-UP)
- PROFESSIONAL CONDUCT
Several types of activities are used throughout the course to reinforce topics and increase knowledge retention. These activities include open ended questions from the instructor to the students, matching and poll questions, group activities, open/closed questions, and group discussions. This interactive learning technique is based on sound adult learning theories.
This training course will help candidates review and refresh their assistive technology knowledge and help identify areas they need to study for the ATP exam.
- Official RESNA courseware
- Taught by an authorized RESNA instructor and current ATP
- Collaboration with classmates
- Real-world learning activities and scenarios
- Access to online Practice Exam - complete with diagnostic scoring
- Clinical Applications of AT
- Computer Access
- Service Delivery (Domestic)
- Interactive Case Studies and Test Taking Tips
- Sample Questions Breakout
As the creator of the ATBOK, RESNA provides the most up-to-date knowledge base. However, there are additional opportunities offered by other organizations which may be helpful.
To find out about upcoming classes – In-person and Virtual, or to request a private class for a group or organization, please contact us.